General Warranty Information
What is covered?Smith Creek products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. We can replace (or send repair parts) at no charge to you during this period.
What is not covered?Normal wear and tear are not considered a warranty issue (for example, scratches or scuffing of surface finishes). This guarantee does not apply to damages caused by accidents, neglect, or misuse; however, we are always willing to listen if the damage occurs due to unusual circumstances.
What do in case of a claim
If you purchased your fly fishing equipment in North America, please contact Smith Creek: firstname.lastname@example.org
If purchased your product outside of North America, please contact the retailer you purchased it from first.
If you are unable to reach your retailer, or if you feel your concern has not been handled to satisfaction, you are welcome to contact us directly at: email@example.com
Please be sure to include:
a) A description of the problem
b) A photo of the problem (if applicable)
c) A copy of your proof of purchase
To avoid your email being filtered, please do not attach Excel or ZIP files (JPEG, PDF, BMP, GIF, or PNG files are fine). We will reply back to you within 2 business days (M-F).
RepairSmith Creek offers warranty replacement parts for maintaining and extending the life of your fly fishing gear, including:
- Rod Rack™: Shock cord repair kits and replacement strap buckles (male tab)
- Rod Clip™: Zinger replacement parts
- Rod Clip+™: Carabiner-zinger replacement parts
- Middle Fork Fly Patch™: Zinger replacement parts
To request pricing on replacement parts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to add “Repair Parts” in the subject line.
- For products still under warranty, Smith Creek can provide the above replacement parts at no cost to you for parts or postage.
- For products out of warranty or damaged by other causes, Smith Creek offers replacement parts for sale at a nominal fee + postage.
Please note that due to COVID-related delays, shipping times of replacement parts may take up to 2 weeks, depending on your location. For general inquiries or any other questions, please email us at email@example.com